Roundtrip Airfare via Xiamen Airlines
23kg check-in baggage + 7kg hand carry
5 nights accomodation with breakfast
English speaking tour guide
Sightseeing tours as specified below
Include the first-way entrance fee needed
Meal as listed in the itinerary
PH Travel Tax
China Visa Fee (Guaranteed Group Visa)
Travel insurance with Covid 19
Tips for driver and guide (USD5/pax/day)
Others not mentioned in the inclusions
- Arrive in Xiamen Gaoqi Airport
- Meet the tour guide at airport
- Transfer to hotel and check-in
Day 2 (INCLUDES BREAKFAST + DINNER)
- Breakfast then check-out
- Visit Huwei Mountain of Xiamen Mountains-to Sea trail
- Visit Xiamen University Baicheng Coast
- Free shopping at Zhongsan Road Pedestrian Street, lunch by own
- At 13:30 PM transfer to airport to fly to Changsha
- Arrive in Changsha, meet the tour guide at the airport
- Have dinner then transfer to Changde then check-in
Day 3 (INCLUDES BREAKFAST + LUNCH + DINNER)
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Avatar Scenic Area (up and down by Bailong Lift or Tianzishan Cable Car)
- No. 1 Bridge
- Avatar Hallelujah Mountain
- Breath-taking Platform
- West Sea Clouds
- Seventy two odd buildings
- Dinner then transfer back to hotel
Day 4 (INCLUDES BREAKFAST + LUNCH + DINNER)
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Grand Canyon C Line - Glass Bridge
- Golden whip Stream, water around four gates, the largest folk culture walking street - Xibu
- Optional Tour (Tianmen Fox Lady Show USD70/PAX)
- Transfer back to hotel
Day 5 (INCLUDES BREAKFAST + LUNCH)
- Breakfast at hotel
- Junsheng Sandstone Painting Museum
- Optional Tour - Tianmen Mountain (inc. cable car, glass, skywalk, tianmen cave USD85/PAX)
- Dinner transfer back to hotel
We require fullpayment via Debit/Credit Card, Gcash, Maya or bank transfers. Non-refundable fee per pax upon booking confirmation.
- The tour operator will exert reasonable effort to notify the guest(s) of any changes in the tour schedule. In case of tour cancellation for safety and security reasons or in justified circumstances beyond the tour operator’s control, the affected guest(s) shall have the option to rebook their schedule or apply for a refund. In case refund is the option, all necessary charges will be deducted such as permits, guide fees, 4x4 fees, transfers and other charges.
- Once booking is CONFIRMED and FINALIZED, total package is NON-REFUNDABLE for any unused tours. In the event of natural calamities or mandated government cancellations, 30% of the total package rate will be deducted.
- These terms and conditions, as may be amended from time to time.
DOT-Accredited Online Travel Agency
It is important to use a DOT-Accredited travel agency for your tours in the Philippines. We value your safety and we offer the best price.
DOT-Accredited Tour Guides
We connect you with DOT trained and accredited tour guides. Your well-being is on top of our priorities.
We are registered with payment applications to guarantee your payment is received and your info is secured.