About this tour
This is a limited schedule Mt Pinatubo joiners tour from SM Clark only. If you want this place to visit in Manila or as day trips from Angeles City Philippines please see Pinatubo Day TourHighlights:
- Enjoy a 4x4 jeep ride
- Walk for 1 1/2 hour to Mt Pinatubo Crater Lake
- This day tour adventure package is good for beginners!
Van from SM Clark to Capas jumpoff
Meals and drinks
Start of trek:
It will take 1 1/2 hour from parking area of 4x4 to trek Mt. Pinatubo crater lake. You must be physically fit for this hike. For 60 years old and above, a mandatory checkup is required at jumpoff.
What to bring:
Hat and sun protector, clothes for changing, trekking shoes.
Itinerary: Trekking Mount Pinatubo
3:45AM - 4:00AM Pickup at SM Clark
5:00AM - 5:15AM Registration at Tourism Office
5:15AM - 6:30AM Start of 4x4 jeep ride to Toblerone Hills
6:30AM - 6:40AM Pictorial at Toblerone Hills
6:40AM - 7:30AM Continue 4x4 jeep ride to parking area
7:30AM - 9:00AM Trek to Mt. Pinatubo crater lake
9:00AM - 10:00AM Mt. Pinatubo crater lake
10:00AM - 10:45AM Trek back to parking area of 4x4s
10:45AM - 11:30AM 4x4 jeep ride back to jumpoff
11:30AM - 12:30AM Return to SM Clark
Requirements for Filipino Guests:
- Valid ID
For foreign guests:
- Passport and latest stamp
For 40 years old and above:
- On-site blood pressure check-up
For 60 years old and above:
- Medical certificate or travel insurance
We require fullpayment via Debit/Credit Card, Gcash, Maya or bank transfers. Non-refundable fee per pax upon booking confirmation.
- The tour operator will exert reasonable effort to notify the guest(s) of any changes in the tour schedule. In case of tour cancellation for safety and security reasons or in justified circumstances beyond the tour operator’s control, the affected guest(s) shall have the option to rebook their schedule or apply for a refund. In case refund is the option, all necessary charges will be deducted such as permits, guide fees, 4x4 fees, transfers and other charges.
- Once booking is CONFIRMED and FINALIZED, total package is NON-REFUNDABLE for any unused tours. In the event of natural calamities or mandated government cancellations, 30% of the total package rate will be deducted.
- These terms and conditions, as may be amended from time to time.
Booking was super convenient and we didn’t have to line up in the jump-off area. Accomodating and friendly staff as well. The itinerary was followed. Overall, it was a smooth travel and hassle-free, despite going on a weekend. I would recommend this agency to my friends who also plan to go to Mt. Pinatubo 🤍
It was a great experience! booking was very convenient. We also appreciate the itinerary provided to us so we have an idea on how it will proceed especially that there were a lot of people during our schedule. Most importantly, the van arrived early and we left earlier than our scheduled time.
Awesome adventure as well as awesome tour group. Gained new friend as a joiner in their group. Very responsive to all of my queries!! Can’t wait to book their other joiner groups!!
I had an unforgettable hiking experience at Mt. Pinatubo with Pinatubo Mountainero! Their team was incredibly accommodating, ensuring every moment was enjoyable. Not only did they provide an exhilarating trek, but they also surprised us with generous merch, adding an extra layer of warmth to the journey. I even had the opportunity to shoot a reel, capturing the beauty of the adventure. Pinatubo Mountainero goes beyond a travel agency; they're passionate about promoting local tourism in the Philippines. Highly recommended for a memorable and fun-filled exploration! ???????
Very good service. Thank you very much!