- Take IG worthy photos in Tutulari Avatar Gorge, the Arizona Canyon of the Philippines.
- Ride the 4x4 to the top of the mountain Inararo Viewdeck, at the center of Mt. Pinatubo and Mt. Arayat.
- Kid-friendly tour with zero hike!
Entrance and permits
07:00 - 07:30 pickup at SM Clark / Clark nearby hotels
07:30 - 08:15 offroading to Tutulari Avatar Gorge
08:15 - 09:30 500m walking tour to Tutulari Avatar Gorge
09:30 - 10:00 4x4 offroading Pinatubo Base Camp and Inararo View Deck
10:00 - 11:30 picture taking / refreshments (optional) / rest (food not included)
11:30 - 12:30 4x4 travel back to SM Clark / Clark nearby hotels
SM Clark / Clark hotels
We require fullpayment via Debit/Credit Card, Gcash, Maya or bank transfers. Non-refundable fee per pax upon booking confirmation.
- The tour operator will exert reasonable effort to notify the guest(s) of any changes in the tour schedule. In case of tour cancellation for safety and security reasons or in justified circumstances beyond the tour operator’s control, the affected guest(s) shall have the option to rebook their schedule or apply for a refund. In case refund is the option, all necessary charges will be deducted such as permits, guide fees, 4x4 fees, transfers and other charges.
- Once booking is CONFIRMED and FINALIZED, total package is NON-REFUNDABLE for any unused tours. In the event of natural calamities or mandated government cancellations, 30% of the total package rate will be deducted.
- These terms and conditions, as may be amended from time to time.
Will recommend to friends.
Our tour last Nov 23 was the best 🏼👏🏼 commend the staff, guide, and the driver for the smooth coordination. also very impressed by the upkeep of the 4x4 too 🙂
We booked online on their Pinatubo Mountainero site and the whole process went smoothly. We got confirmation immediately from Melai, the General Manager, and was given our itinerary ( including the driver’s name for pick-up, his mobile number, car make and license plate ). On the day itself, Moises, our driver, was at the pick-up point on time and drove us up to the gorge and was very informative when asked about the whole area and their Aeta community. We were met by our guide, Mylene, who doubled as our photographer ( and did an amazing job at it ) and led us through the gorge. The gorge itself is beautiful; temperature inside was cool. The diffused light from the sun on the rocks added a serene magic to the surroundings. We were inside the gorge at 8:45 am but was told that the sun effect is better at 10 am or later so make sure you book your pick-up at 9 to be there around that time. Really enjoyed this one. Thanks to the whole team.
Such a wonderful nature experience. Enjoyed every moment of our family bonding. We will surely do this again. Driver and tourist guide are reliable.
DOT-Accredited Online Travel Agency
It is important to use a DOT-Accredited travel agency for your tours in the Philippines. We value your safety and we offer the best price.
DOT-Accredited Tour Guides
We connect you with DOT trained and accredited tour guides. Your well-being is on top of our priorities.
We are registered with payment applications to guarantee your payment is received and your info is secured.