- Enjoy a 4x4 jeep ride
- Walk for 1 1/2 hour to Mt Pinatubo Crater Lake
- This daytour adventure package is good for beginners!
Van from Clark to Capas jumpoff
Start of trek:
It will take 1 1/2 hour from parking area of 4x4 to trek Mt. Pinatubo crater lake. You must be physically fit for this hike. For 60 years old and above, a mandatory checkup is required at jumpoff.
What to bring:
Hat and sun protector, clothes for changing, trekking shoes.
Itinerary: Trekking Mount Pinatubo
04:00AM - 05:00AM Pickup at meetup place
5:00AM - 5:15AM Registration at Tourism Office
5:15AM - 6:30AM Start of 4x4 jeep ride to Toblerone Hills
6:30AM - 6:40AM Pictorial at Toblerone Hills
6:40AM - 7:30AM Continue 4x4 jeep ride to parking area
7:30AM - 9:00AM Trek to Mt. Pinatubo crater lake
9:00AM - 10:00AM Mt. Pinatubo crater lake
10:00AM - 10:45AM Trek back to parking area of 4x4s
10:45AM - 11:30AM 4x4 jeep ride back to jumpoff
11:30AM - 12:30AM Return to meetup place
Requirements for Filipino Guests:
- Valid ID
For foreign guests:
- Passport and latest stamp
For 40 years old and above:
- On-site blood pressure check-up
For 60 years old and above:
- Medical certificate or travel insurance
SM Clark / Clark hotels
We require fullpayment via Debit/Credit Card, Gcash, Maya or bank transfers. Non-refundable fee per pax upon booking confirmation.
- The tour operator will exert reasonable effort to notify the guest(s) of any changes in the tour schedule. In case of tour cancellation for safety and security reasons or in justified circumstances beyond the tour operator’s control, the affected guest(s) shall have the option to rebook their schedule or apply for a refund. In case refund is the option, all necessary charges will be deducted such as permits, guide fees, 4x4 fees, transfers and other charges.
- Once booking is CONFIRMED and FINALIZED, total package is NON-REFUNDABLE for any unused tours. In the event of natural calamities or mandated government cancellations, 30% of the total package rate will be deducted.
- These terms and conditions, as may be amended from time to time.
We almost decided to skip booking this tour because we had so many other things planned. So glad that we decided to book anyway. Was an experience and highly recommend! Would love to come back and do it again.
Amazing experience! Very organized and everyone’s very accommodating. Would definitely book again!
DOT-Accredited Online Travel Agency
It is important to use a DOT-Accredited travel agency for your tours in the Philippines. We value your safety and we offer the best price.
DOT-Accredited Tour Guides
We connect you with DOT trained and accredited tour guides. Your well-being is on top of our priorities.
We are registered with payment applications to guarantee your payment is received and your info is secured.