Pinatubo Daytour Jumpoff
Pinatubo Daytour Jumpoff
- Enjoy a 4x4 jeep ride
- Walk for 1 1/2 hour to Mt Pinatubo Crater Lake
- This daytour adventure package is good for beginners!
Capas jumpoff (without transfer)
Mt. Pinatubo travel via Capas, Tarlac jumpoff is possible if you choose to use your own vehicle. We will issue complete details of the tour including exact location of meet up, map location, parking area and contact person and confirmation voucher for confirmed guest(s).
Start of trek:
It will take 1 1/2 hour from parking area of 4x4 to trek Mt. Pinatubo crater lake. You must be physically fit for this hike. For 60 years old and above, a mandatory checkup is required at jumpoff.
What to bring:
Hat and sun protector, clothes for changing, trekking shoes.
Itinerary: Trekking Mount Pinatubo
4:45AM - 5:00AM Registration at Tourism Office
5:00AM - 6:30AM Start of 4x4 jeep ride to Toblerone Hills
6:30AM - 6:40AM Pictorial at Toblerone Hills
6:40AM - 7:30AM Continue 4x4 jeep ride to parking area
7:30AM - 9:00AM Trek to Mt. Pinatubo crater lake
9:00AM - 10:00AM Mt. Pinatubo crater lake
10:00AM - 10:45AM Trek back to parking area of 4x4s
10:45AM - 11:30AM 4x4 jeep ride back to jumpoff
Requirements for Filipino Guests:
- Valid ID
For foreign guests:
- Passport and latest stamp
For 40 years old and above:
- On-site blood pressure check-up
For 60 years old and above:
- Medical certificate or travel insurance
We will issue complete details of the tour including exact location of meet up, map location, parking area and contact person and confirmation voucher for confirmed guest(s).
We require fullpayment via Debit/Credit Card, Gcash, Maya or bank transfers. Non-refundable fee per pax upon booking confirmation.
- The tour operator will exert reasonable effort to notify the guest(s) of any changes in the tour schedule. In case of tour cancellation for safety and security reasons or in justified circumstances beyond the tour operator’s control, the affected guest(s) shall have the option to rebook their schedule or apply for a refund. In case refund is the option, all necessary charges will be deducted such as permits, guide fees, 4x4 fees, transfers and other charges.
- Once booking is CONFIRMED and FINALIZED, total package is NON-REFUNDABLE for any unused tours. In the event of natural calamities or mandated government cancellations, 30% of the total package rate will be deducted.
- These terms and conditions, as may be amended from time to time.
DOT-Accredited Online Travel Agency
It is important to use a DOT-Accredited travel agency for your tours in the Philippines. We value your safety and we offer the best price.
DOT-Accredited Tour Guides
We connect you with DOT trained and accredited tour guides. Your well-being is on top of our priorities.
We are registered with payment applications to guarantee your payment is received and your info is secured.